December 20, 2009

Crabs at Sibu

I just reached Sibu because my Dad forced my family and I to go Sibu to visit my sick grandparents. I just have to follow grudgingly because IT IS AN ORDER.

Just now we had some CRABS in Sibu. Crabs are one of the favourite food in Sibu, I must say.

Image008

So we went to this restaurant to have our dinner to get some crab. Located near bus terminal, that restaurant is one of the famous ones in Sibu serving crabs and pork legs.

Image004

My parents only have the mood to eat crabs, so no pork legs this time. Look how mouth-watering is that! There are 2 kilos of crabs!

I admit I am not that crab-craving guy la because it’s so hard to eat.  One also need to use FORCE to crack off their hard shells to get their little, but high-cholesterol meat.

Image005

Use HAMMER, you know? Hammer?

Arguably, crabs are the ones that can turn a table into a total messy “war zone”.

Image007

My bro ate these many crabs. These photos are from his phone camera too hehe.

Image009

So look at the “war zone”. We are the conquerors of the crabs LOL

Image010

And these are the total price of the dinner. 111 bucks, ouch. That hurts. Hmmm..

Hope I can have pork legs in the next few days. If so, I will be get less angry lo. :)

God bless you all!

No comments: