January 5, 2010

Trying to be hardworking

I am in UniMAP smaller library now. It’s feeling very chilly here.

SDC11346

Recently I have always want to go to library. I find it easier to study here with a lot of books available here.

SDC11348

As mentioned, this is a smaller library, containing only light-reading materials such as novels, story books and so on. I like this library better because it’s always empty like what you have seen up there. Less people, more enjoyment, more breathing space. :)

However, it’s not easy to just study. With fast internet access here (yes, even faster than Celcom Broadband), I cannot help but to surf the Net and Facebook. Again.

SDC11347

I constantly find myself looking at the screen at longer times than reading the book! Ah Facebook and MSN! Haha normal la…

I just try my best to study la. That’s what I am supposed to do now.

One more thing to note though…

SDC11350

Where is the librarian? WHERE?

The answer is…

SDC11354

In front of the TV!! Haha gotcha! I also caught some counter librarians playing Facebook games and watching movie at the bigger library also.

Haha! See, staffs or students, we’re just ALL THE SAME!

Pity them la. They need to work until 2300 everyday, also need some entertainment la. :p

Whatever it is, I just wanna strive harder. The greatest enemy is indeed ME MYSELF.

God bless you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

May i know the date of the pic.