March 21, 2010

Can somebody fix this? :(

It’s already been an open secret that water shortages has always been a constant problem in my hostel.

And I think I know why. Look at this water tank just outside my hostel.

SDC11540

There’s a leak there FOR FAR TOO LONG. I wonder if they have any bad feeling of wasting water because water just leaks out DAY AND NIGHT! Continuously all the freaking time!!

For goodness sake, the earth does not have enough clean water supply already. To add wound the salt, now is STILL the draught season where it’s all dry and hot. Any more water supply disruption (other than the one that could solve this problem ONCE AND FOR ALL) will be very very unwelcomed. Students are not happy.

SDC11541

Somebody gotta fix this problem. I just cannot bear to see the water leak out any longer. PLEASE.

God bless you all!

No comments: