March 21, 2010

Fooling around at Kangar

I was at Kangar this morning right after the Sunday Mass.

SDC11546

For those who are really poor in Geography, Kangar is the capital town of the state of Perlis, in the far north of Malaysian Peninsular.

It was a bright morning. What I did hear was just fooling around and snap some photos. Nothing else but to revive my blog and keep myself occupied. :)

SDC11548

Obviously I need to get a bank to get some cash to survive this week. I just hope I won’t overspend again this time hmmm.

But wait, look at these…

SDC11549

Somebody sitting there with a donation box. This made me remember of my Red Crescent days during flag sale. But he didn’t ask anyone to donate. Just sit there, play messaging, relaxing away hmmm… But it’s really for a good cause la.

It also makes me remember Penang Diocese recent Lenten Campaign theme – Love Your Neighbour. To do more charitable works.

SDC11544

I wish I can help out too even though different in religion. Sadly my wallet is just too tight, and no small change inside. Duh me…. :(

Ah whatever. I went inside the bank I saw another shocker.

SDC11555

Aiyoyo why in such a messy wetness??!! The floor is stinking wet! And look closely to the dustbin…

SDC11556

EWWW!!!! Can’t you have any better ways to contain leaked water other than using the dustbin!!! Oh please… make my cash-getting experience so bad.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Look at this billboard.

SDC11552

Err, which one is “hanya yang terbaik” (only the best)?? Do you mean you only provide the best Japanese/Korean girls?? Huh?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Supermarkets in Kangar are quite strange. Let me tell you why.

We all know that major supermarkets provide deposit service for us customers to put in our belongings before entering their place. Yes, it’s available in Kangar too.

SDC11557

However, this service is CHARGEABLE in 2 major supermarkets in Kangar. :(

SDC11558

What the heck.

I don’t know what cost those supermarkets so much to provide this service free of charge. This means that even though I only deposit in this small plastic bag due to their rules…

SDC11559

… I have to pay them 1 buck. ONE FREAKING BUCK. Not happy but what can I do. I just don’t carry any bags if I need to shop. Whatever.

So that’s all from me. Hope you enjoy your days ahead.

God bless you all!

1 comment:

Haru said...

u must know 1 thing ko.
supermarkets in kangar are very2 suck..
all the shops in kangar closed at 10pm..what the heck.too early man.. only 7-e is opening 24 hours.sucks