April 6, 2010

My favourite lunch place

My timetables for this semester is pretty packed, from morning all the way till evening. Thus I have no choice but to have my lunch somewhere near my school.

This post is somehow like a tribute to my really favourite eating stalls to have lunch. Here is it.

SDC11587

Ya, we call this stall Ayam Percik stall. It is famous around this area for it’s grilled chicken with special sauce.

SDC11640

Say anything about the potential hazards of grilled food, I just like it very much. I would be delighted if I can have grilled chicken heart or liver, because they just taste damn good.

SDC11588

A piece of chicken like this cost 2 bucks.  I just can’t find this anywhere as, well, at least in Kuala Perlis area.

SDC11639

So basically my typical lunch will be like this. A piece of chicken, and some other dishes available there.

Ya, the above seems to reveal that I am very carnivorous, but sadly there were not much edible vegetables that time. Such lunch cost me 4 bucks, sometimes lower. Still, not too bad for me. KFC is even more expensive. :P

I think I should explore more street foods here, and limit myself from going to KFC too much. Hahaha :)

SDC11631

God bless you all!

No comments: